• It was observed that the seed oil lowered oxidative stress markers.
• It’s antioxidants were also seen to be extremely powerful and it was also observed that the rats liver oxidative capacity was significantly increased.
• Another curious observation was that given the rats black cumin seed oil for 10 days before their exposure to radiation and for 10 days after exposure kept the rats protected from the side effects of radiation.
Then, in 2012, researchers in India studied mice exposed to gamma radiation.
• One group of mice had tumors.
• The other group was healthy.
• Both groups were given 100 mg per kg of body weight of black cumin seed oil before being exposed to radiation.
• The antioxidants in the oil were seen to protect the internal organs of all the rats.
Liver Cancer Cells Cannot Withstand The Strength Of Black Cumin Seed Oil
The strength of thymoquinone was examined by researchers in India in 2013.
• The second group was given ordinary water.
• The rats in the first group had their liver cancer and all the tumor and injury markers significantly reduced in just 16 weeks.
• The rats also did not generate any new cancer nodules.
• Thereby probing that thymoquinone is very potent in combating liver cancer as well as a spread of cancerous cells.
• There were two groups of rats in this study.
• Thymoquinone water of 0.01% was administered to the rats in the first group.
Cancerous Cells Are Completely Destroyed By Black Cumin Seed Oil
Researchers in Saudi Arabia examined the black cumin seed oil’s pure anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties.In tests conducted on lung cancer patients, results showed that 0.01mg/ml of black cumin seed oil rapidly eliminated cancer cells, with no harm to healthy cells.
Related Article: Doctors Are Amazed! This Recipe Renews the Knees and Joints!
Brain Cancer Cells Stand No Chance Against Black Cumin Seed Oil
In 2013, At Ohio State University, scientists examined thymoquinone’s effect on glioblastoma (a deadly form of brain cancer).
Studies did show that thymoquinone eliminated cancer cells without subjecting healthy cells to any damage. The continued research focused on black cumin seed oil’s ability to hinder autophagy within cancer cells, which enable cancerous cells to grow and produce energy for themselves.
Source : http://www.organicandhealthy.org